Clinical SAS Programmer is responsible for building programs to create SAS datasets from the clinical database, external data sources, and other sources while following the clinical study’s protocol or statistical plans.
- Review CRFs to ensure consistency with protocol and adequacy to collect the data to meet the objectives defined in the statistical section of the protocol
- Review CRF annotations and database data specifications
- Setup clinical databases in cooperation with EDC developer and data manager
- Create derived-analysis datasets. Execute analyses specified in the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) under the guidance of the project statistician
- Work closely with the Data Management member on various clinical projects
- Interface with data management and clinical to identify and program edit checks per the Data Validation Plan/Data Management Plan and study management reports using SAS
- Write SAS programs to generate tables, listings, and figures and analysis datasets
- Perform statistical QC of final reports and ensure the output meets quality standards
- Performs all SAS programming required for clinical trial analysis and reporting, and various other programming tasks
- Transfer analysis datasets and listings to clients in the specified format
Eligibility: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, SAS Certificate (preferred).