The position is responsible for researching and implementing new assays and improving the current testing.
- Develop and validate immunoassays to detect soluble biomarkers
- Perform sample testing
- Review literature for biomarker identification and utilize analytical capabilities to troubleshoot and implement innovative assays
- Prepare validation protocols, SOPs and qualification reports
- Support production in troubleshooting
- Conduct instrument troubleshooting
- Maintain laboratory notebooks and assemble data summaries
- Assist to advance multiple projects through product development
- Work on developing new products based on consumer insights
Eligibility: A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology or pharmaceutics and experience in GMP laboratory setting.