An R&D Engineer provides technical support for design activities and acts as a subject matter expert to implement innovative solutions for project execution in accordance with design controls.
- Review and understand design controls, and ensure all engineering activities related to product development align with the design
- Identify and procure equipment required for testing developed products
- Assist in material selection to meet product specifications
- Manage project activities according to the plan to ensure on-time lunch of new products
- Prepare test reports after execution of engineering tests and simulations
- Conduct feasibility studies for capability and functionality verifications
- Train and mentor other employees as required
- Oversee product manufacturing for medical devices including manufacturing process development, design fixtures and validation
- Support R & D team to existing products, and participate in brainstorming sessions
Eligibility: Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering, Material Science or equivalent with experience in design engineering and knowledge of 3D CAD software.