QA Engineer (Software Quality Assurance) ensures that the design quality of the software adheres to the standards set by the company by monitoring every phase of the software development process.
- Review technical design and quality to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create comprehensive test plans and cases
- Track bugs and enhancements while working with developers
- Design and implement tests, debug and define corrective actions
- Ensure smooth running of the software by conducting tests before product launch
- Monitor results of debugging process and perform regression testing after bug resolution
- Identify and understand system requirements on liaison with developers and product managers
- Investigate the cause of non-conforming software
- Stay up to date with evolving testing tools and strategies
Eligibility: Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical fields with relevant experience in designing and writing automated tests.