Apteek Pharma is a world class, persistent, focused, and known for its greatness in clinical care, research, and instruction in pharmaceutical industry. We on constant look out for new and talented professional to overcome the needs for our pharmaceutical projects in the field of drug Safety, pharmacology, clinical research, formulation, chemical analysis, clinical pharmacy, validations and medical devices. To work on our products, distribution of generic pharmaceutical products broadly focuses on therapeutic areas, such as dermatology, hormones, controlled substances, and modified release products. It offers oral solids, semi solids, capsules, and hormones; and nitroglycerin sublingual tablets. We also incorporate medical development and equipment as well as biotechnology industries, and clinical research. We believe that meaningful solutions – those that make a real difference – are developed in partnership with our customers.
Purpose of Clinical Pharmacist: Plans or directs the planning and administering of pharmaceuticals inside built up strategies, systems and rules. Teaches therapeutic staff and other social insurance experts on proper solution use with accentuation on pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and toxicities. Screens patients for efficacies and toxicities of medication treatments. To team up on the improvement of focused pharmacological wellbeing administration programs, facilitate with other wellbeing administration program exercises and counsel with the Utilization Management, Quality Administration, Provider Relations and different offices as required.
• Deliver optimum clinical pharmacy services to patients across practice sites
• Evaluate the delivery, implementation and risks involved with clinical pharmacy services
• Contribute to the clinical governance agenda(s) of the service and of the organization
• Review policies and procedures relevant to pharmacy practice in general practice. Monitor and evaluate medicines related protocols and guidelines
• Propose policy or service changes which improve services and may have multidisciplinary and resource implications, review and monitor repeat prescribing policy and procedures.
• Work in collaboration with administration staff to ensure patients are recalled for relevant blood tests related to medicines use. Using risk stratification tools/protocols minimize the risk of harm from medicines.
• Implement changes following local and national drug alerts/information in accordance to local policy.
• Assessment of patients presenting in general practice with minor ailments, making appropriate diagnoses and treatment choices as an independent prescriber or in accordance with relevant PGDs.
• Developing clinical pharmacy programs according to policies and regulations, reviewing records of patients to determine the appropriateness of medication therapy.
• Evaluating patient’s condition to ensure all issues are being treated, identify untreated health problems and refer patients to appropriate physicians.
• Develop effective medication plans that minimize the risk of adverse side-effects, consult on dosages, medication substances etc.
• Advise on the correct administration of drugs; assess the results of pharmaceutical treatments.
• Collaborate with healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient care, keep accurate documentation of medication plans and patient progress.
• Support the health care team’s efforts to educate the patient on other important steps to improve or maintain health, such as exercise, diet, and preventive steps like immunization.
• Refer the patient to his or her physician or other health professionals to address specific health, wellness, or social services concerns as they arise.
• Contribution to multidisciplinary team meetings, this will require pharmaceutical advice ensuring optimum care is provided for individual patients, including those on the ‘high risk of admission register, review and interpret clinical data each day for patients requiring therapeutic drug monitoring.
• Recommendation of appropriate therapy for individual patients where evidence is not available, controversial evidence exists or other professionals may challenge advice.
• Provide advice on the pharmaceutical and pharmacodynamics properties of drugs including alterations of these parameters in ‘special groups’ of patients, such as the older adult.
• Contribute to the organizations wider antimicrobial surveillance programs, implementing local programs ensuring appropriate antimicrobial prescribing within general practice.
• Support the care homes in the safe management of medicines including repeat ordering and administration of appropriate formulations.
• Contribute to public health campaigns, including flu vaccinations, and adult immunization programs.
Purpose of Senior Research Scientist: A Research Scientist guides the everyday task action through collaboration with specialized work force while gathering, examining and translating logical information. Advance, objectives and breakthroughs will be imparted through verbal or composed reports and introductions inside and to customers. This part requires demonstrated specialized abilities as a proficient in the field of Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering or related fields, including counseling, initiative, furthermore, joint effort working with a group of experts. The Research Scientist will work intimately with and manager everyday exercises of experts and report specifically to the Apteek Pharma Manager of Immunology.
Significant information of immunology and trial approaches that will prompt portrayal of the part of new qualities, newfound targets, flagging pathways and causal connections basic immune system pathologies is an essential for the position. ID and approval of biomarkers to help present and future medication revelation projects will be an essential piece of this part. The capacity to work with expansive informational collections and perform bio-informatics examinations would be an or more.
The part will incorporate not just execution of exploratory work supporting new target disclosure and pre-clinical projects yet additionally a chance to lead/bolster tranquilize revelation venture groups and will require the obtaining of a profound comprehension of the medication revelation process.
• Development of novel methodologies for amplification and detection of nucleic acids using real-time PCR approaches.
• Improvement on current nucleic acid practices and techniques at Exact Sciences (e.g., extraction, bisulfite conversion, cloning, purification, amplification, detection).
• Evaluation of new nucleic acid platforms and chemistries. Improvement on current methods of real-time PCR data analysis.
• Employing statistical methods in data analysis and results interpretation. Tackling a wide range of applications where innovation, creativity, and problem solving skills are used.
• Manage research projects and supervise a team of research scientists. Plans and executes new research projects. This includes researching the subject, defining an experimental plan, preparing protocols, performing statistical analysis and interpretation of data and results, and prepares reports.
• Maintains knowledge of scientific technological developments that may assist in the completion of an assignment or lead to new products, processes or procedures by reading current literature. May attend technical conferences or seminars.
• Contribute to the intellectual property portfolio of the company by implementing innovative and creative ideas to solve problems or improve on current methods used.
• Support drug discovery efforts for immune modulatory agents in murine models of disease working closely with project teams and in collaboration with internal and external partners
• Perform in vivo studies, tissue and primary cell sample preparation (mouse and human)
• Provide support for novel ex vivo assay design/development and analysis using ELISPOT, flow cytometry and/or multiplex assays to evaluate the immune response
• Assist in documentation and organization of data, generation of technical reports and presentation of findings to project teams
• Ensure seamless execution of work flows by: tracking animal/supply orders, making recommendations to improve procedures and protocols, making sure equipment is in working order, maintaining accurate records of all data and procedures
• Play a key role in performing technical laboratory processes, including training on existing assays and clinical testing related activities as per schedule and under management discretion in a GCLP environment
• Required to perform routine assays with high sample throughput and to record all data in specified formats (including electronic) following Good Documentation Practices.
• Additionally responsible for activities related to assay development including optimization and validation of assays, will assist the Laboratory Lead or above with analysis and interpretation of clinical and/or experimental data
• Ensure that corporate, quality, regulatory and safety procedures/requirements are being observed and followed at all times. Maintain accurate inventories and will be responsible for informing lab support about ordering supplies.
• Responsible for drafting SOPs, writing reports and presenting data in various formats, and for performing HAI assays as per Manager’s direction. Will also responsible for performing Cell Culture activities as per Manager’s direction.
• Manages lower level scientists, including providing technical guidance, interviewing, hiring, training, goal setting, including performance evaluation, prioritization of work and compliance with personnel and safety policies.
• Presents experimental results and contributes ideas to improve team processes.
• Reports status of assigned projects through the preparation of detailed reports and documentation that summarize experiment results. Interprets results of experiments and recommends alternative experiments.
• Participates in technical decisions affecting research and development issues.
• Presents information at project meetings and may present findings at scientific meetings or to customers. May prepare and/or contribute to articles for publication.
• Supports and complies with the company’s hazardous waste management program, including following safe, hazardous waste handling practices.
• Maintains lab notebook in a complete and consistent manner, following all legal, ISO and QSR requirements as well as keeping clear and complete records.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management including providing backup for departmental coworkers
• Must have an in-depth experience (hands on and theoretical) with nucleic acid amplification, quantification, and modification methods (i.e., qPCR, TaqMan, Molecular Beacons, Invader, LAMP, TMA, RCA, LCR, etc.)
• In depth experience (hands on and theoretical) in nucleic acid and molecular biology techniques (e.g., real time PCR, DNA/RNA extraction and purification) and nucleic acid epigenetics and bisulfite conversion chemistry.
Purpose of Clinical Data Managers: The Clinical Data Manager is the key division/office asset that is in charge of guaranteeing consistence with Meaningful Use and for guaranteeing the nature of the information contribution to the modernized documentation framework. In charge of planning the fruition of venture appraisals, nature of information contribution by clients, check of suitable close down of requests inside the electronic framework. Clinical Data Manager takes an interest in the all inclusive network for CPOE, and works with their division associates to guarantee progressed clinical applications are very much upheld, information is right and proper and important utilize is accomplished all through the office.
The Clinical Data Manager will be in charge of all parts of clinical information administration related with information cleaning and quality survey forms for doled out undertakings with insignificant supervision. Guarantees clinical preliminary information gathered meet the most elevated norms of information respectability, while meeting courses of events and spending plans.
Clinical Data Management group and help with performing information audit on clinical information for exactness and culmination. Audit information exchange particulars for clinical preliminaries and guarantee that they address the issues for information administration, measurements, and clinical pharmacology. Perform compromise on lab and imaging information. Guarantee Data Management records and endorsements are documented properly in the preliminary ace document, checking on for culmination and review readiness. Perform client acknowledgment testing of the examination electronic information catch framework.
• Clinical Data Manager will Work with complex computerized records systems and maintain security and integrity. This include Collect data from clinical trials, sort information and then ensure its screened, grouped, summarized, transcribed, coded. Clinical Data Manager will consult with other employees to solve operational or data problems. He will provide clerical duties such as data entry, transcription, coding and collating searches. Manage clinical trials through review, computerization, cleaning and auditing of clinical data and databases in compliance with standard operating procedures, client guidelines and regulatory agency guidelines.
• Clinical Data Manager will plan, direct and coordinate clinical projects. Will also direct the activities of the workers engaged in clinical research projects to ensure compliance with protocols and overall clinical objectives. He will also evaluate and analyze clinical data.
• Clinical Data Manager will validate clinical trial data to ensure consistency, integrity and accuracy based on project specific guidelines. Generate data retrievals and summaries, Query data inconsistencies and revise case report forms in compliance with standard procedures.
• He will generate and QC summary tables, data listings and graphs for in-house analyses of study data or publications using SAS standard coding practices, create/acquire tools to improve programming efficiency or quality Validate work of other programmer/analysts.
• Create/review programming plan, specifications for datasets and TLFs. Familiar with CDISC conventions, i.e., SDTM and ADaM models and hands on experience implementing these models.
• Establish monitoring of data transfers for ongoing trials to identify study conduct or data quality issues. Support data queries from other functional group (Biostatistics, Medical Writing, Clinical Development, Clinical Operations, Regulatory, and Marketing)
• Excellent knowledge of SAS programming and associated features and their applications in pharmaceuticals industry environment in particular clinical trial data setting
• Strong understanding of clinical trial data and extremely hands on in data manipulations, analysis and reporting of analysis results, track record of generating new ideas and solutions to data analysis.
• Review clinical trial data In accordance with (Global) data Management plans and applicable standardized data management processes (Sop’s, work instructions, etc) to identify erroneous, missing, incomplete or implausible data.
• Run ancillary programs (e.g, Diagnostics, special listings, reconciliation discrepancy listings) used to support the review of clinical trial data.
• Generate, resolve and track Queries to address problematic data identified during data review activities and apply proper modification/correction to the database.
• Assist with reconciliation of central laboratory and/or third-party vendor data (eCRF, edDiary, Specialty Laboratory, etc.). Assist with the aggregate review of clinical data by patient, site and/or project to identify data trends (patient safety, Compliance, etc) and/or data inconsistencies that require further investigation.
• Implement strategy for data cleaning and the design and programming of clinical databases, review and approve design, data review ground rules and database design according to Standard Operating procedures and protocol.