The position is responsible for ensuring effective utilization of products throughout the product’s lifecycle.
- Provide medical services to, and establish scientific collaboration with healthcare professionals
- Engage in Field Engagement and KOL development
- Engage in development of peer-to-peer relations with KOLs and HCPs
- Communicate key research issues and insights from KOLs to the respective departments
- Monitor competitor activities and publication
- Serve as a liaison to facilitate Investigator Initiated Trials (IITs)
- Monitor IIT research and oversee milestone requirements to ensure progression
- Support patient enrollment by collaborating with medical affairs and clinical organization
- Act as scientific advisor for evaluation of new products
- Write and interpret scientific literature
- Serve as medical consultant and ensure the development of response letters
Eligibility: Master’s degree in scientific or medical discipline; MD, PharmD, or PhD strongly preferred.