The position contributes to the development and communication of Medical Affairs strategy for the product focus. The position assists in development of cross-functional medical strategy in alignment with other internal partners and stakeholders.
- Design and implement projects from initiation to completion
- Develop strategies to support medical communications with KOLs and HCPs
- Keep up to date with scientific knowledge
- Liaise with other consultants for the execution of multiple projects
- Participate in compliance trainings
- Draft and edit blogs and case studies for external distribution
- Work to build mutually beneficial business relationships with clients for growth optimization and client satisfaction
Eligibility: Advanced degree (PhD, PharmD or MD) and MBA (preferred).