Formulation Scientist will oversee research and development, new formulations and manufacturing of drug, device and related components.
- Work on design and development of formulations for new drugs
- Manage CMOs through formulation development and clinical trial manufacturing
- Interpret and process data to further develop formulations
- Carryout formulation development activities by operating various instruments
- Draft drug product sections of INDs, NDAs and IMPDs and support regulatory submissions
- Review manufacturing batch records, review formulation reports, and reports from contract service providers (CSPs)
- Conduct tech transfer, oversee clinical trial materials and manage the manufacturing of drug product
- Maintain department records of raw materials and finished products
Eligibility: Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field with formulation experience.