The CSV Validation Consultant works with IT Infrastructure Services to gather and draft requirements for qualifying infrastructure.
- Work with IT Infrastructure Services management to ensure internal procedures for IT Infrastructure Qualification are followed
- Work to resolve fundamental CSV compliance issues
- Interface with compliance groups inside IT to ensure the infrastructure qualification processes
- Work on life cycle documentation deliverables for GXP relevant projects
- Work with project managers to establish work scheduling plans in support of project schedules and participates in project meetings to ensure compliance with SOPs
- Demonstrates an understanding of fundamentals of requirement specification, design, as they relate to infrastructure hardware and software
- Provide expertise in specialized discipline of testing (such as automation or performance, stress and load testing) or a specialized testing tool
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in technical or scientific discipline with experience in Computer System Validation.