Clinical Research Coordinator typically coordinates clinical trials, including but not limited to study set-up, implementation and data collection.
- Understand clinical study processes and deliver work within clinical study team
- Liaise with other functional areas on study-related processes
- Ensure collection of quality data related to the study
- Monitor clinical trial site and supervise all aspects of clinical study
- Coordinate review of ICFs, CRFs, IBs, study reports and other documents
- Ensure study timelines are met
- Evaluate patients for study inclusion
- Provide functional expertise to support SOP development and implementation
- Understand and explain protocol requirements to others
- Review data listings and prepare final clinical study reports
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, clinical license or BSN (preferred).