This position is responsible for performing analytical testing for drug substances and products by operating various instruments and methods of analysis.
- Use instrumentation like HPLC, GC, UPLC, UV/ VIS, FTIR and UV and perform analytical tests of raw materials, samples and finished products
- Perform timely execution of lab analysis and related documentation
- Compile and interpret analytical data and record anomalous observations
- Maintain lab equipment as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations for sponsors
- Ensure lab activities are GMP compliant
- Sample materials and finished goods
Eligibility: BS or MS in Chemistry, familiarity with analytical instrumentation, experience with UPLC, GC, UV and other laboratory instruments.